Thursday 7 June 2012

Daft Punk

LORDS OF TECHNO (Daft Punk)
Yes, you have probably never heard of them, but here is a picture of their epicness:
Yes, they are people, In robot helmets, because it is epic. Nobody knows what they look like, and there are very few pictures of them. But I bet you heard this before:
Work it harder,
Make it better,
Do it faster,
Makes us stronger,
more then ever,
hour after our,
work is never over...

Yes you are thinking 'Yes, I HAVE heard that before!', because everybody has (haven't they?)! Yeah, this is a pretty long post.

And, this friday I am going to centre parcs with...
Me
My Mum
My Dad
cool r
Wilf.

cool r is my BFFL (as you know) and Wilf is my dog (as few know).
SO EXCITED!

More Daft Punk Piccies!


<-- I am SO jealous!
<-- I NEED that!
<-- It must be amazing to watch them LIVE!


Basically, they're two talented french dudes in robot helmets!

No comments:

Post a Comment