Wednesday 14 May 2014

Holy shit i'm socially awkward

So, today when I was walking home from school, I saw my friends bus, so I kept looking up to see if I could see her, then, I realised I was looking at the wrong bus, and that everyone was staring at me like a stalker twat, so what do I do?
I give them a smile and wave at them as if I was waving at someone I knew and then power-walked off.
And someone shouted out the window 'Crazy Lady!'
I wasn't amused -.-

I think I might make a new movie series but idk.

Another word I can't say is Akatsuki.
MSP doesn't let you say 'suki.' When I was typing japanese for my bio one of the words was 'sukidesu' (It means 'like', basically) and it didn't 'sukidesu' it.

And, I've met a lot of stupid people on forums. If you're on of those stupid people, I hate you ^_^

What I think of you stupid people in
the aforementioned.


No comments:

Post a Comment