Monday 30 April 2012

Bratty Siblings ~ A story by K-bean

"MUM! Do I HAVE to go?!" I winged.
"Yes! You're going to gym club wether you like it or not!" My mum snapped!
"But mum," I groaned, "I REALLY feel sick!"
"NO more excuses!" She yelled. This is typical mum, she will never believe a WORD you say, and at the moment, that's my problem.
"Ugh, whatever." I grunted.
My bratty sister, Felicity, comes in the room, still in her pajamas, clutching her teddy to her chest. The difference between SISTERS and BRATTY SISTERS is that one is treated like the odler sibling, and the other one is a little brat who can barely get out of bed without moaning... not that I'm jealous or anything.
"Mummy, I feel sick! I don't think I can go to gym club today." She whimpered, sounding so plastic.
"Aww, then you can stay home with mummy! As for YOU, Emma, YOU can get your things and go to gym club." Mum said. Felicity smirked at me, if mum wasn't around,
"NANANANANANANA!"
Would be all I would hear, pounding down my ear...

No comments:

Post a Comment