Thursday 26 April 2012

The Hour~ A Story By K-bean

The Hour
A Story By K-bean

The Mayan Vase was all I needed; times were tedious, and I needed serious money. Mother Hatchia said money wasn't everything that was needed, but to me, it was.
"Money is not how life orbits, all you need is a precious item, it worked, oh so much for me." She would tell me.
"But mother!" I cried, "without money I cannot HAVE the precious item! I must follow my plans to steal the famous Mayan Vase. This will be difficult, but, when I sell this disastrous peice, I will be a million- no, make that a billionaire!" Mother Hatchia didn't like my plans, but I followed on, as I was independent, and impatient. I was 14 at the time, and I went to school, and (considering they have the IQ of rice) I told them, and they believed me. I believed I could have what ever I wanted, I could buy some decent clothes, for when I board the Titanic
That would be perfect...TOO perfect...

If you want more please comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment